Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default how do I create 2 columns to copy identical text

Hi lindajk,

You might need to insert a column break at the foot of your first column.

Alternatively, you could use a two-column table.

In either case, if you bokkmark the first list, you can then replicate it by inserting a cross-reference to the bookmark.

--
Cheers
macropod

"lindajk" wrote in message ...
I am making a list of officers on one side of the page and need to copy this
identical text to a 2nd column and when I do this it keeps wanting to wrap
and I am missing parts of my words. Did I do the wrong "column" thing?