Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Paul Ballou Paul Ballou is offline

Default HOW DO I MAKE A DAILY COLLECTION WORKSHEET FOR MY OFFICE?

Actually JoAnn they ask me why I'm there to see the doctor and I tell them
because I had nothing better to do than to complain about what bothers me
and the doctor is the only one who will listen....

--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office

Life would be easier if we could view the source code

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
Kristie -

You don't go to the doctor and say "Make me feel better." You tell him how
you are feeling, what hurts, and what you've already tried. Greg is
waiting for you to fill in the details.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Kristie" wrote in message
Thanks for your input, but I wasn't looking for a "smart remark". Thanks
anyway though.

"Greg Maxey" wrote:

This is a little like asking "How do I fly a jumbo jet." You start by
getting in the cockpit and operating the controls.

You obviously know how to use a keyboard to combine letters into words.
What specifically do you need assistance with?

Kristie wrote:
I am trying to make a collection worksheet for my office. It needs to
include
the following:

Patient Name
Physician