Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default text box contents no longer print on document

In Word 2003 or earlier, click on Tools | Options | View tab | check the
"Drawings" box and uncheck the "Picture placeholders" box | Print tab |
check the "Drawing objects" box | OK.

In Word 2007, click on Office Button | Word Options | Display | check
the boxes for "Print drawings created in Word" and "Print background
colors and images" | Advanced | scroll down to the "Show document
content" section, check the boxes for "Show background colors and images
in Print Layout view" and "Show drawings and text boxes on screen", and
uncheck the "Show picture placeholders" box | OK.

BJ wrote:
I have documents that contain text boxes throughout and have printed them
before. The information in them no longer appears when I send to print.....I
haven't changed them since I used them last and they printed fine then. Any
help would be appreciated.