NO SPAM PLEASE

NO SPAM PLEASE wrote:
I have a very long document (250 pages) where all content is subject to
our own styles.

The main style uses Word (only) justification, together with hyphenation
limited to 2 instances per para with a 1.3cm zone. There is a first line
indent of 1cm with this style.

Most of the text looks great but I have a very strange issue that seems
to occur every 30 or so pages and it concerns the LEFT margin (not the
right margin oddly enough).

This must have been font corruption or something similar. I made a new document
and copied the original text in using rich text format - and it now looks fine.
Interestingly enough the new file is 30K smaller than the original - so I guess
there were issues with the original document.

Steven