Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default How do I get the Design Tab to show in my tool bar?

The ribbon cannot be customized (at least not via the user interface).

What you saw was probably a contextual tab; for example, when the insertion
point is inside a table cell, there will be Table Tools Layout and Table
Tools Design tabs on the ribbon.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"mmurtha" wrote in message
I was watching a help video about using Templates for documents like
business
proposals. The video said to go to the "Design Tab" in the tool bar, but
don't have one.

How or where do I customize my tool bar so the design tab shows up?