Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Links to Bookmarks not working within Word

Hi Ladiva,

What version of Word are you using? How many text boxes do you have in the document and are any of the text boxes linked to each
other?

What is the text wrapping setting for the text boxes in the document?

===========
"Ladiva" wrote in message ...
I have a newsletter created with text boxes, the text boxes have been
assigned bookmarks. The bookmarks have been hyperlinked to a TOC list on the
first page of the newsletter. The links are being used to move around within
the document.

Some of the links work and others don't and I can't figure out why.

I have re-created the document 4 times and still in at the same position the
links stop and start to work.

What in the heck is going on?

Please let me know if you need more information about my problem?
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP