Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
[email protected] rondit@yahoo.com is offline

Default Another thick black line dilemma

Suzanne,

I have forwarded the document to you.

Thanks so much,

Rondi

On Jul 11, 9:41*am, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
No, but I'll be happy to look at the document (or a small portion of it that
exhibits the problem) if you send it to my email.

wrote in message

I had already displayed the hidden text, but didn't know how to look
at the field codes. Thanks for that tip as I am sure I will utilize
that often. Unfortunately, it doesn't show anything that seems out of
place. Any other ideas?

Rondi

On Jul 10, 4:03 pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I assume you're already displaying Hidden text. Try also displaying field
codes (Alt+F9) to see if anything odd shows up. I saw one document where
very strange things turned up when you looked at field codes.

wrote in message

I am working on a 5 page document that for some inexplicable reason is
printing a single horizontal thick line on page two. This line is not
visible in normal view or in print preview, but it does show up on the
printed page. Maddening!! I did read Suzanne's article regarding
borders and tried those steps to no avail. I have even cleared all
formatting for that page, and the line still prints. To make matters
worse, I am under a deadline to get this done.

FYI~ I am working in Word 2007, and my document includes tables with
fields.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Rondi- Hide quoted text -