Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Can't print addressee onto envelope

This should not be happening. Is the Envelope Options dialog opening on top
of the Envelopes and Labels dialog? That is, can you close the Options
dialog and get to the Envelopes?

http://word.mvps.org

"jkingBoise" wrote in message
Using Word 2007: The help file says "Create and print or save an
evelope" to do the following. 1. On the Mailings tab, in the Create
group, click Envelopes. 2. In the Delivery address box, type the
mailing address. My problem is that NO DELIVERY ADDRESS BOX APPEARS.
Instead I get the Envelopes Option box. How do I get the Delivery
address box?

John King