Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Ginny_NG Ginny_NG is offline

Default Formula Average

Okay, I give up. I've tried everything possible...except obviously the RIGHT
thing!! I'm trying to do a formula in a table that will average a bunch of
cells. I can average the cells as long as they're contiguous, but I don't
know how to add the one that's separate. I'm trying to average what's in
cells H21, H23, H25, H27, H29, H31 and the troublemaker...B7 and then divide
all that by 2 (or multiply by .50). I've tried many different things, but
this is one of my tries because maybe it'll be clearer what I'm trying to do
seeing it this way. Everything I do gives me a syntax error!! Please help!!

=AVERAGE(H21:H31+B7)/2