Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default How do you open PDF files with Word 2007?

Although Word 2007 (with the most recent updates applied) can create PDF
files, it cannot read those files. You'll need the free Adobe Reader, which
can be downloaded he http://www.adobe.com/.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"terrycwilson" wrote in message
I must figure out how to open PDF files in Word 2007. I am taking on line
classes and work is shared in PDF format. I have a new Dell Inspiron
laptop
that came loaded with Windows 7. I have had it a week and need help. I
tried
to download the Microsoft PDF add on, but it did not work. I can only read
code when I open incoming PDF files. The default program is listed as
Word.
What am I doing wrong?