Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Gridlines shift when adding data

From your description it is difficult to image the problem. What, for
example, does "it moved the gridlines past the new data" mean?
If you want to add a new row to a table, tab out of the last cell and you
should have a new row with similar format to the one above.

"falcios" wrote in message
Word 2002
I have an existing table and I inserted text into the table and it moved
the
gridlines past the new data. I wasn't able to format the table to place
borders around all data. Is there a way when inserting the data the each
entry has it's own separate line.

Thanks in advance.