Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fraser Page[_2_] Fraser Page[_2_] is offline

Default word document not letting me type anything ..help please!

Can you select text? If so, the simplest thing would be to just select
everything (ctr + A) and copy and paste it into a new document.

There are some other things you could try if that doesn't work. Which
version of Word are you using?

"lizzydove" wrote:

son doing MacBeth homework on word document.it has been saved,we need to add
more stuff to it..BUT we can not get the text to work on it..can anyone help?