Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Loves2Dance4Fun Loves2Dance4Fun is offline

Default Footer Problems

On Mar 30, 3:12*pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
Check the box for "Different first page" on the Layout tab of Page Setup.
This will give you a separate First Page Footer that you can leave blank.

Fairhope, Alabama USAhttp://word.mvps.org

"Loves2Dance4Fun" wrote in message

ok, I did a search and couldn't find anything helpful.

I created a footer with the document name on the left and the page
number on the right. *I added a top border too. *Now, how can I hide
the footer on the page 1? *You would think it'd be pretty simple.

Any help will be appreciated.

Oh, is there a code I can add that would automatically insert the name
of the document?

Xcellent!!

Thank you sooo much,

By chance, do you know how I can get the name of the document added
into the footer automatically?