Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ISDPCMAN ISDPCMAN is offline

Default Master mail merge document?

We have a list of documents we routinely send when we get requests for
a product line. After adding the potential client into our database we
print each one (there are 8) then mail the package off.

What we would LIKE to do is create a list of these documents (A master
merge document in Word???) and just select that to print and let IT
print off these 8 documents. This would allow us to add or change
documents in the list as needed and always just run this master
document.

Is that possible? How can I accomplish this?