Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Why does my office home and student 2007 Word say non-commercial u

If you cannot save files, it may be because you have not activated the
software.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"J-Man" wrote in message
I installed Office Home and Student on my HP laptop and the word program
says
"non-commercial use" at the top and i cannot save my word files. Please
help.
Thank you