Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
bmowell bmowell is offline

Default A tough one? Two page template with separate headers and rolling.

Hi,

I've tried to find out all day if this can be accomplished:

I am in the audio/visual industry and am trying a new script/outline format
for video and audio production.

I'd like to carry around a letter sized binder. When I open the binder I
will have two letter-sized pages staring back up at me, each with bordered
tables containing columns and rows. The table on the first page (on the
left) will have headers that designate items 1-5. The table on the second
page (on the right) will have headers that designate items 6-10. When I look
at the two facing pages in my binder it will be as if items 1-10 read from
left to right across the entire two pages.

When I make revisions to a script and insert a another row, I want the
template to push the bottom row in all columns (on both pages, items 1-10)
onto two NEW pages - pages 3 & 4!

Basically, it's like the two pages are really just ONE page in a rolling
template. Is there a way to do this?

I've seriously thought about just saying to heck with it and printing all
ten columns in landscape mode on a single 11x17 piece of paper and then just
cutting it in half, but I'd prefer not to have to use such a large format
printer.