Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SafeTex SafeTex is offline

Default The of fields in Word have become ""

Hello

A had to traanslate a Swedish document into English and it had what I suppose are fields.

I translated it using a CAT Tool if that makes sense to some of you

The CAT tool has now reproduced the translation but the field have had an extra pair of "" added to them.

So ange

now looks like

"name"

I cannot change this in Word (Office 2007) as my cursor cannot get into individual words.

I don't know what has happened or even which is the correct field symbol for an English document.

Can anyone help?

Thanks