Josep_456 Josep_456 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles K. Kenyon View Post
Hi,

If this is something like a contract or a lease where a number of names need to be changed on a regular basis, either mail merge or mapped content controls are in order. I regularly use mail merge to prepare drafts of legal documents for one client. The information about the client and case gets filled in automatically.
I used mail marged and it's very handy, the best option for some works for sure.
Unfortunately for this I can't use mail merge, I have to replace all the words inside the Word document and it would be great to have a "multi substitution" option.

Thanks for your concern, sadly there is no option of this kind available.