Jeffeuilar Jeffeuilar is offline
Junior Member

This only applies to people using a Canon printer. If you're like me and print a lot of your articles and documents, you will notice certain fonts change when you go to print. This is both troublesome and time-consuming. I believe Canon spent a good deal of time and money developing the ability for your computer to connect canon printer to laptop and communicate with your printer by adding new features over the years. It's not likely they'll work on improving those features anytime soon. But thankfully there is a way to fix this issue while keeping the beautiful look of your font and print documents.