Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Different level 2 formats

If you set up the body text style so that it is based on Heading 2, then
they will share a numbering system.

In the Modify Style dialog box for the body text style, look for the "Style
based on" setting.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Antonf" wrote in message

A document I am preparing for a VERY PEDANTIC client has painted me in a
corner.

The text is in 4 numbered levels throughout (1. , 1.1. , 1.1.1. ,
1.1.1.1 etc.) Very simple and straightforward, except that in some cases
level 2 (1.1.) is a paragraph level and on other cases a heading.

When level 2 is a heading the client wants both the heading number and
the text in bold, and when it is a paragraph neither the number nor the
text should be bold.

How on earth do I achieve that?

Your kind assistance will be greatly appreciated!

--
Antonf