KSit

Default Linking Excel data to tables in Word

Hi,

I have copied an Excel Table and used paste special (paste link) to insert
it in a Word document. However, whenever i update something in the Excel
spreadsheet, the info is not automaticallly updated in Word. I need to
double click on the table in word to activate the worksheet, then the info
will be updated on Word. Is there any way i can create automatic update
links to my table in Excel? Or maybe my method of cut-and-paste is not the
proper way of inserting data to word? Please kindly advise.

Thanks,