Jezebel

Don't try it. It is possible (trap the Selection_Change event, work out
where the cursor is relative to where it was, and move it to where it should
be) but it means that the document doesn't behave the way users expect, and
in practice that sort of code is actually quite hard to get running
smoothly.

The simpler solution is to redesign the form so that it works in 'natural'
order.

"tree_tender" wrote in message
I have a table with form fields.
As I tab through the fields the pattern is different than I would like.
How do I write the macro to get the cursor to the field I want next?