Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Analyzer_08

Default How do I insert name and adress in return labels template

I just used the "Find and Replace" (under "Edit" menu) feature of Microsoft
Word. Use the "Find," then the "Replace with," and then the "Replace All,"
then everything will work like a charm!!! You can even change the font, the
font sytle, and the size using this "Find" feature!

Hope this will put an end to your question!!!

"plpercar" wrote:

I downloaded and saved (as template) a return address label template. How
do I insert my name and address into the template without typing it 80 times?