Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Diddakoi

Default Clipboard Items to Alphabetize

Thanks, Bob -- it seems to be working OK now. Thanks for your response!

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Diddakoi,

If you hold the ctrl key when starting Word it should enter Office safe mode. Do you get the same behavior when in safe mode? If
not, then there could be a 3rd party add in involved.

=========
"Diddakoi" wrote in message ...
Can you describe what your suggesting in more detail? I'm not sure if this
is contributing to the problem I described or not. Is there something I can
look for in my set up, properties, etc. to see if what you're describing is
the culprit? Thanks.
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

Pricing and Packages for '2007 Microsoft Office System'
http://microsoft.com/office/preview