Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
[email protected] Zil.Salocin@gmail.com is offline

Default Random Invisible Section Breaks

I work with long documents with many section breaks (mostly page
breaks, but occasionally there are continuous breaks). In my problem
document, I have mysterious invisible section breaks that I can't seem
to delete. I've tried every view possible in Word 2002, but I cannot
see the breaks to delete them.

The first line of text is part of Section 21.
When I place my cursor before the first character in the second line of
text, it is Section 22. When I place my cursor after the first
character in the second line of text, it is Section 23.

This is the only jump in sections in the document.

When I try to print Section 22, nothing prints. When I try to print
section 21, it prints the entire page with the sections 21-23 jump.

The question, then, is how do I get rid of the extraneous section
breaks?