Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Hotkey for "Find again"

Ah, good point. I usually just click the buttons with the mouse, as I can do
that with my right hand while clicking F4 with my left.

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
When the browse buttons change their function, so do the hotkeys for the
browse buttons, which are Ctrl+PageUp and Ctrl+PageDown.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

so
all may benefit.

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
I don't know of a keyboard shortcut, but you can close the Find
dialog and use the browse buttons at the bottom of the vertical
scroll bar, which have the Find Next and Find Previous function after
you have used the Find dialog.

"Andy" wrote in message
In MS Word 2003, when I want to find some text I do this:

CTRL F, then enter a search string, then press Find Next

(1) How can I "Find Again" by using a hotkey instead of clicking the
button?

(2) Could such a hotkey be made to work even if the Find window is
closed?

--
XP Pro/SP2 running Office Pro 2003 (ver.11)