Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Hotkey for "Find again"

Shift+F4 is RepeatFind. Actually, I assigned it to F3 since I don't like
having to press a Shift key to use it.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Andy" wrote in message
In MS Word 2003, when I want to find some text I do this:

CTRL F, then enter a search string, then press Find Next

(1) How can I "Find Again" by using a hotkey instead of clicking the
button?

(2) Could such a hotkey be made to work even if the Find window is
closed?

--
XP Pro/SP2 running Office Pro 2003 (ver.11)