Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How can MS Word macro help in my PhD thesis writing?

Macros are programs that you create to automate procedures. It will take you
longer than the two months time scale to learn how to use them beyond the
basic level. As well as the correct use of styles, you may wish to
investigate autotext and autocorrect which will be of more use to you in the
short term.

Raj wrote:
I want to speed up my PhD thesis writing as I have to finish in two
months time. What are the different uses of Macro's that I can use
to efficiently use Microsoft word in writing my thesis? The helps
are very basic thats available online. Can anyone tell me precisely
how to use macro. Or can you also guide me to the correct website
which has video clips on its use? Thanks.