Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Sunil Pradhan Sunil Pradhan is offline

Default Formating first line of every cells in first column of word ta

I want to have first line of each cells in first column of table in different
format (font type, size) etc. each cells have 1st line as heading and other
lines as body. I can send you an sample if i get your email address. I am
trying to write macro in word for the first time & unable to understand. I
am used to in writing macros in excel.
thx

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

What do you mean by 'format'?
What do you mean by 'convert'
What do you mean by 'first line'?

The following macro will locate the content of the first cell of each row in
turn and assign it to a range variable. You can then process that range to
do what you wish.

Dim oRng As Range
With ActiveDocument.Tables(1)
For i = 1 To .Rows.Count
Set oRng = .Rows(i).Cells(1).Range
oRng.End = oRng.End - 1
'orng is the content of the first cell of the row
Next i
End With

Sunil Pradhan wrote:
Trying to write a macro which can convert first line of every cells
in first column of word table. pls help