Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Rosebud Rosebud is offline

Default Deleting a row from its sister on previous page

You've told me what it is--now please tell me how to solve it--I want to
separate or to use your term, break off the continuation of the row so that
it stops with the text on the previous page. I'm finished with the table and
want to return to just plain text. Thanks.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

They're clearly part of the same row, which has been allowed to break across
pages.

http://word.mvps.org

"Rosebud" wrote in message
I would like to delete a row that flowed from page 1 onto page 2. How can
delete the row that continued onto page 2 and not destroy the row that
will
print on page 1? They appear to be linked because when I use "delete a
row"
to get rid of the row on page 2, the row on page 1 is deleted also.