Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default TOC for appendix

See http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...ppendixes.html and
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...ableOfContents

Pam

Bails wrote:
I have written a Standard Operating Procedure on how to write an SOP
which has an appendix detailing how the SOP should look when
completed.

I have restarted Heading Numbers in the Appendix document.

How do I stop the Appendix Heading Numbers from appearing in the Table
of Contents for the main document.

i.e. My table of contents shows Heading 1 to Heading 14 then repeats
the Numbers for the Appendix 1 to 14 again. I dont want to include the
numbers for the appendix.

Clear as mud!!