Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default last place in document

Unfortunately, the command is not supported by the .docx (XML) format. If
you save your document in Word 97-2003 .doc format, you can use Shift+F5
upon opening.

http://word.mvps.org

"Margaret Upton" wrote in message
I am using the new Word 2007 and in other versions I could open a document
I had been working on and press Shift F5 and it would take me to the last
position I was working on in the document. That command no longer works,
has it been replaced by something, or alternatively what command do I need
to assign to a key to get it to do that. It was something I used a lot,
can anyone help please.

Margaret