Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Heather Young Heather Young is offline

Default Page Number Not Extending Out to Far Right

I see this all the time in my TOCs, and the work around is to use the Format Painter.

1. Select the Introduction line.
2. Click the Format Painter on the toolbar (double click it to paint the format to multiple areas of the document).
3. Click within the Plant Description line, and it should adjust to proper formatting.

Greg wrote:

Page number not extending out to far right
22-Apr-10

One line of my table of contents is not formatting correctly. The problem
looks like this:

Introduction.......................1
Plant Description...............1
Methods 2
Results and Discussion.........5

The page number on the "Methods" line does not extend out. Can someone tell
me why this is and how to fix this? Thank you for your time.

A Framework to Animate WPF and Silverlight Pages Similar to the PowerPoint Slides
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...nimate-wp.aspx