Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mr. Raymond Kenneth Petry Mr. Raymond Kenneth Petry is offline

Default How do I reset, Leaflet is printing off-centre

OUTSIDE COMMENT:

1. If for any reason you're using a non-MS program to generate the page, Try
re-Save the result from Word or Notepad... There are flags that do such
damage but not visible one-version of Word while the printer may? be using
another version....

"Macushla" wrote:

squashed over to the bottom left-hand area of the page.. text covers only~
half the page and it's completely off-centre.. and I need the leaflets for