shawbapmp shawbapmp is offline
Junior Member

Default Can't customize Page Border Height Word 2010

Hi Word Experts,
I recently got Word 2010 and I'm having trouble with the Page Border function. When I insert a left page border, I can't seem to control the height of the line; it extends from the bottom page margin to the top page margin, or virtually the whole page.

That's not what I want. I want it to extend only from the bottom of the header to the top of the footer. In other words, I want to specify a custom height to the border line. I tried playing with the Page Border margins, but it won't let me specify anything bigger than 31 pt. I also tried playing with the page layout margins, but no cigar.

Any ideas?