Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HomeSavvy HomeSavvy is offline

Default Full single bibliography entry in footnote

Yves, thanks for the reply. I am not familiar with xslt, but I am a quick
study. If you wouldn't mind giving me the pointers maybe I could use those
to do a bit of research and get this done. I really appreciate it.

"Yves Dhondt" wrote:

I'm assuming you are talking about the Word 2007 bibliography feature. If
so, there is no direct way to achieve what you want. By playing around with
the flags, and manipulating the xslt, you can get around most of the
limitations though. If you have at least some xslt knowledge, post a follow
up message and I will provide you with some pointers on how to achieve what
you want.

If by any chance, you have the 'luck' to work with Word 2008 (for Mac), you
can try adding your citation twice, once inside your text, and once as a
footnote. You can then create a character style which has the font set to
hidden and apply it to every footnote reference in your text.

Yves
--
BibWord : Microsoft Word Citation and Bibliography styles
http://bibword.codeplex.com

"HomeSavvy" wrote in message
Hi All, could anyone tell me how to insert an entire bibliography entry
into
a footnote. I do not want a citation but the entire source in
bibliography
style, however, I obviously don't want the entire bibliography in a
footnote...just whichever I am citing on that page.

.