Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Laura Manning Laura Manning is offline

Default This should only happen if you are inserting an additional *tableof contents*.

NOVEMBER 22, 2010
I get this same message: word wants to replace my TOC with the new table. The only options are to replace the TOC or cancel.

On Tuesday, December 18, 2007 10:22 AM Fait wrote:

Following the TOC in my document, I want to insert a Table of Figures. I have
inserted a section page break after the TOC. On the new page (new section), I
attempt to insert my Table of Figures, using a figure caption style to
generate this table. Soooooooo ... here's my question: why does Word want to
replace my TOC with my new Table of Figures?

On Wednesday, December 19, 2007 6:08 AM no.spa wrote:

This should only happen if you are inserting an additional *table of
contents*.

What happens if you tell Word not to replace the existing TOC? Does the
table of figures get inserted appropriately?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Faith" wrote:

Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Update Configuration of a ClickOnce WPF Application Using Mage or MageUI
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...or-mageui.aspx