Garagebondit Garagebondit is offline
Junior Member

Now there is software like Recuva or Disk Drill that can help you recover deleted or damaged files. But remember that sometimes these tools will not be able to help you. You will have to turn to the raid data recovery service for help in some situations. But this happens extremely rarely, and then usually need to contact such a service if you have a damaged hard drive or another disk. You need to repair it first and then restore all the necessary files. Sometimes, it even happens that damaged files are restored, but this is extremely rare. I hope I have helped you.

Last edited by Garagebondit : April 24th 22 at 11:40 AM