WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

Yes, you can find templates for form 1099 and 1096 in Microsoft Word. Here are the steps to find and use them:
  1. Open Microsoft Word and click on "File" in the top left corner.
  2. Click on "New" to open the "New Document" window.
  3. In the search bar, type "1099" or "1096" and press enter.
  4. You should see a list of templates for the forms. Choose the one that best fits your needs and click on it to open it.
  5. The template will open in a new document. You can now enter your data into the form fields.
  6. Once you have entered all of your data, you can print the form onto your preprinted forms.

If you don't see a template that fits your needs, you can also create your own form using the "Developer" tab in Microsoft Word. Here are the steps to do that:
  1. Click on the "File" tab and select "Options."
  2. In the "Options" window, select "Customize Ribbon" on the left-hand side.
  3. Check the box next to "Developer" in the right-hand column and click "OK."
  4. The "Developer" tab should now appear in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  5. Click on the "Developer" tab and select "Legacy Forms" in the "Controls" group.
  6. Choose the type of form field you want to add to your document (e.g. text box, check box, drop-down list, etc.).
  7. Click and drag to create the form field on your document.
  8. Repeat steps 5-7 for each form field you want to add.
  9. Once you have added all of your form fields, you can enter your data into the fields and print the form onto your preprinted forms.