Type your name and address into the first label (table cell). Copy it,
select the entire table (sheet of labels) and paste.

Note, however, that unless this template has more fancy formatting than this
type of label really has space for, you could have accomplished the same
thing by selecting Avery 5267 from Tools | Letters and Mailings | Envelopes
and Labels | Labels: Label Options. You could then type your return address
into the text box, select "Full page of the same label," then click New
Document to get a document you can save for reuse.

"plpercar" wrote in message
I downloaded and saved (as template) a return address label template.

How
do I insert my name and address into the template without typing it 80

times?