Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default 2 pages per sheet

There are two possible options in "2 pages per sheet": a portrait page
divided into two landscape portions and a landscape page divided into two
portrait portions. Are you trying to do something different? And are you
viewing "2 pages" in Print Layout view?

"EasySite" wrote in message
I want the page to be landscape, and it will cut the page in half. So the
page has two sections.

I cant seem to do it. I went to page setup landscape Chose 2 pages per
sheet. After I select OK, it doesnt look right. The landscape page has not
cut in half