Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kip

Default does Word in Students,etc. edition have eLibrary on the research

eLibrary is a subscription based service offered by ProQuest. Contact your
school to find out if they have a service agreement.

"Karen Ann B." wrote:

I am using the Students & Teachers edition of Office as a trial that came
with my new HP laptop. I was doing a class and couldn't do one of the things
wanted because on the Research Panel it didn't have eLibrary listed.
I tried several things but nothing worked.
So Iam thinking that this edition doesn't have ii in it.