garfield-n-odie

It's not on the Word/Office 97 CD... it's on the Adobe Acrobat
CD. You might get this error message if you installed Acrobat
before you installed Word/Office. If that's the case, then
uninstalling and reinstalling Acrobat might fix the problem.

Night Marcher wrote:
I installed Word 97 from CD on my new Dell Inspiron 1200 when I replced my
old Dell desktop. Word 97 works fine except each time I run it, it says to
reinstall Create PDF Monitor. I can't get to a singlr file on the CD and
hope that this file resides either on Microsoft's site. I contacted Adobe,
but they were no help whatsoever.