Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default How to print double labels side by side

Hi camrusso,

Bookmark the set of fields for the first label, then, on the second label, delete the mailmerge fields and insert a cross-reference
to the bookmark. Repeat for each label pair, using a different bookmark and cross-reference each time.

--
Cheers
macropod

"camrusso" wrote in message ...
In the layout of my labels, how do I print double labels? (The same
label twice side by side) I want to do this with each different
label (All labels twice, side by side).
I have seen this question in the database already, but the solution was to
remove Next Record from every other label. I have tried this numerous times
and it does not create double labels/side by side. It only prints 1 of each
label. I am using Word 2003. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Cheryl