Daiya Mitchell

I knew I was missing something..... thanks

On 9/14/05 11:06 AM, "CyberTaz" wrote:

Another variation on Daiya's reply that I find a bit simpler;

EditFind for whatever the word is with a check in the box to 'Highlight all
items found in:' Main Document, then just close the Find dialog box and use
the Highlight Tool on the Formatting Toolbar to apply whatever highlight
color you wish. In fact, if you need to repeat the process for other
selections you don't even have to close the Find dialog box. Just type a new
selection, click Find All & set the color with the highlight tool.

Regards |:)

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

What version of Word?

Try Edit | Find, there should be a checkbox for "highlight all items found".
That will select them, as though you have selected them with the cursor. May
not be available in older versions.

If by highlight, you meant "format with color", then use Find and Replace to
find the word and replace it with itself formatting. Enter the word in both
the Find and Replace boxes, then with the cursor in the Replace box click on
More, then Format, and use that menu to format the Replace box as you like.

On 9/14/05 9:11 AM, "EDelport" wrote:

I need to know whether and how I can highlight the same word simultaneously
in one document, i.e. selecting the specific word once and then highlighting
all of them throughout at once. I use Windows XP Home Edition