Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Shari Shari is offline

Default How do I centre a title at the top of a document?

I have one document that I have to centre the title. I cannot figure out how
to phrase this question any other way to get help. I also need to make a
sign-in sheet with 3 columns, name, email, and phone number. I would like
the sheet to have lines for the people to write down same. What do I click
on to create such a document? Is there anything I need to know before
getting started? ie. height of line? Thanks.