Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MHL[_2_] MHL[_2_] is offline

Default How do I centre a title at the top of a document?

Ctrl+E to center highlighted text.

For the sign-in sheet, you may be able to find an existing Template and just
modify it for your needs. I found one under templates called Time Sheets
that might work.
--
Michael

Windows 7 RC
IE 8
Windows Live Mail 2009 (latest)
Office 2007 (latest)

"Shari" wrote in message
I have one document that I have to centre the title. I cannot figure out
how
to phrase this question any other way to get help. I also need to make a
sign-in sheet with 3 columns, name, email, and phone number. I would like
the sheet to have lines for the people to write down same. What do I
click
on to create such a document? Is there anything I need to know before
getting started? ie. height of line? Thanks.