Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Word 2007 - Copy styles between templates

To find the Organizer, first you need to see the Developer Ribbon? If you
don't see it, go to Word Options, Popular tab and check the option.

Now switch to the Developer tab and select the Template button.
Alternatively, you can easily add the Organizer to the QAT.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"PA" wrote in message
I can find no mention of the Organizer in Word 2007 Help and can not find
it
(not surprising since I cant find a lot of items).
Question - How do I copy a style from a custom template to Normal.dotm

Thanks