WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Can I convert notes in word to index cards?

  1. To access pre-made index card templates in Microsoft Word, go to the "File" menu and select "New." In the search bar, type "index cards" and hit enter.
  2. To create your own index card template, go to the "Layout" tab and select "Size." From there, choose "More Paper Sizes" and enter the dimensions for an index card. Create a table with two or three columns and as many rows as you need for your notes. Copy and paste your notes into the table and adjust the formatting as needed.
  3. Print out your index cards and cut them apart to create your flashcards. Edit the Word document and print out new cards as needed.