Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
kcmeehan

Default Page Numbering

Thanks so much Suzanne. I'm used to working with WordPerfect and I'm totally
lost when it comes to Word. Could you tell me how to remove the page
numbering from the last page only?

Kristen

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

One page or "the last few pages"? If just the last, it can be done most
efficiently with a conditional field. If several pages, then you probably
need to insert a section, break, unlink the footer in the last section from
the previous one, and delete the page number from the last-section footer.

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...rontMatter.htm for a
discussion of this type of numbering.

"kcmeehan" wrote in message
I am trying to remove the page numbering from only the last few pages of

my
document in Word. Each time I try to remove it from my footer I remove

the
page numbering from all of the pages. Is there any easy way to suppress

page
numbering from just one page?

Thanks.